- Same body style as the current generation of iPhone 5.
- Processor speed bump of 30%+ (I’ve seen speculation of a move to 64bit).
- Camera bump of 13MP+ or higher with a sensor bump as well.
- Fingerprint reader - like The Terminator, this is the rumor that JUST WON’T DIE, but I’m STILL not convinced that Apple has perfected this for mobile devices and that they will be rolling it out this year. I would love to be proven wrong though and it looks like I finally will be...
- New gold/champagne color to compliment the current black and white colors - Apple needs SOMETHING other than a fingerprint sensor to get people to line up and sell this device out. A new color on the premium model will do just that.
- A lower cost version of the iPhone that comes in an assortment of colors.
- You sacrifice processor, space, and camera - most likely a device similar in specs to an iPhone 4S or current generation iPhone 5.
- There will most likely be a separate event for iPad’s in a few weeks time.
- But at that event you can expect to see a bump in specs including the long awaited retina version of the iPad mini.
- Apple’s new mobile OS will be generally available today for compatible iPhones.
- iOS 7 for the iPad won’t be available today - again I would love to be proven wrong…
- If it does make an appearance it won’t be available until Q1 or Q2 of next year.
- If there is any new Apple TV hardware the changes will be subtle to few and far between.
- I do, however, see them updating the software to allow for third party applications.
- Stop asking - it's obvious that the Apple TV is Apple’s play in the living room.
- Pricing and availability
OS X Mavericks
- General availability and upgrade pricing announcement