- No new iOS hardware - sorry folks I don't see Apple announcing any new iPhones or iPads.
- However - I'm not ruling it out as a REMOTE possibility for the simple fact that the new iPhones will PROBABLY have a different screen size and they might want to get developers on board with the new aspect ratio prior to a launch, but I find that more likely you will hear leaks coming from the iOS 6 developer preview about that..
- (9:01 AM Edit) THERE WILL NOT BE A 7 INCH IPAD - STOP TALKING ABOUT IT
With that said...
- iOS 6 - We will get to see a subset of improvements coming to Apple's mobile OS for iPhones and iPads. This is not new, we knew it was coming...
- With iOS 6 will come a new default "Maps" application - whether it will be from Apple or Google? I'm not sure - we'll have to wait and see, but it's long overdue for this app to be overhauled.
- Improvements to the notification center that was introduced in iOS 5 lining it up more with some of the tweaks we've seen in the OS X Mountain Lion previews.
- We will see some improvements to the default Mail.app
- iOS 6 will land this fall
What about OS X?
- We will get a definitive summer date (most likely July) for OS X Mountain Lion.
But everyone keeps talking about an Apple branded television?
- No Apple branded television - instead I see them doubling down on their current AppleTV adding more capabilities to compete with Microsoft's new Smart Glass
We will all know come 10 AM Pacific, Noon Central, and 1 PM Eastern when they start the show.