It looks like another one of those moments that company's dread and try so hard to cover up.
T-Mobiles handset release schedule looks to have been leaked on the net seemingly confirming that the carrier will launch the Sidekick 2009 "Blade" on May 13th and the HTC Touch Pro 2 will arrive on July 22nd which we reported earlier today.
The full list of release dates are as follows:
- "Blade" (Sidekick 2009) - May 13
- HTC "Maple"/"Snap" - July 1st (contrary to earlier speculation, this seems to confirm a T-Mobile variant)
- HTC "Rhodium"/Wing II - July 22nd (also known as the Touch Pro 2)
- HTC "Sapphire"/"Magic" - TBD (aka G2)
- Sony Ericsson "CS8? - June 24th (8mp camera? Is this the Android device they've been talking about?)
- Nokia 1661 (prepaid) - April 29th (a week later than previously mentioned)
- Samsung T349 (prepaid) - May 6th
- Samsung T239 (prepaid) - May 13th
- Samsung T559 - July 15th
- Samsung T469 - July 15th (just a simple two-tone gray, apparently)
- Samsung T749 - July 22nd (2 colors for this one: red/orange and two-tone gray)
- Samsung T659 - August 19th
The other interesting piece of news in this is the fact that the HTC Magic (Vodafone announced) will be going to T-Mobile as the G2.
Posted by: John