Mini-towers have gotten a bad rap over the years but I love them. They’re economical, don’t take up much space, and you can fit quite a bit of machine inside a case not much bigger than a shoebox. The new Inspiron line starts at $299 and can be upgraded with slim cases and even Blu-ray disk players.
Best of all, it comes in Promise Pink!
Vivid color palette to express your personal style: Piano Black, Pure White, True Blue, Formula Red, Tangerine Orange, Spring Green, Plum Purple and Promise Pink.
FASHION MEETS FUNCTION WITH NEW INSPIRON FAMILY, DELL MAKES IT EASY TO CUSTOMIZE LIFESTYLE AND DÉCOR
· People Have Complete Control of Power, Color and Size
· Fresh ID and vibrant colors express personal style and complement any environment
· Custom configurations to meet performance and budget
ROUND ROCK, Texas, March 30, 2009 – Style-minded families, students and teens want to personalize their PCs to meet their performance and lifestyle needs – blogging, chatting, sending photos or running a media center. Highly-stylized products, like Dell’s new Inspiron slim and mini-tower desktops, deliver on design and customization, transforming the brand from the “built- for-me” model, into “made-for-me.”
Dell’s new Inspiron slim and mini-towers expand the design and personalization possibilities for consumers. Available in eight vibrant colors, Dell is the only major consumer desktop manufacturer to offer such extensive personalization options to reflect individuals’ personal style or to complement their bedroom or study.
Inspiron slim and mini-tower desktops debut today in China and are available for purchase through Dell.com, distributor Digital China or retailers Suning and Gome. Starting at $299, the systems will be available worldwide later this spring.
· Dell’s new Inspiron desktop lets people express themselves through choices of color (eight options), size (slim or mini-tower) and configuration.
· Vivid color palette to express your personal style: Piano Black, Pure White, True Blue, Formula Red, Tangerine Orange, Spring Green, Plum Purple and Promise Pink.
· Dell becomes the only major consumer desktop manufacturer to offer color options for the entire front of the machine.
· Customizable options to meet individual’s budget, lifestyle and usage needs.
· Ideal for common tasks including email, Internet, blogging, entertainment (movies, music and casual gaming) and productivity.
· Features available on the new Inspiron desktops include:
o Intel® Celeron®, Intel Core™ 2 Duo and Intel Core 2 Quad options or AMD Sempron™, Athlon™ X2 and Phenom™ X4 processor options
o Integrated Intel or ATI Radeon™ graphics* on select systems with discrete graphics options available
o Up to 8GB* memory on select systems
o Up to 750GB* storage (slim tower) or up to 1TB* storage (mini-tower)
o Optional 19-in-1 media card reader and optional HDMI connectivity
o 6 USB ports (2 front, 4 back)
o Dual optical options (mini-tower only) including Blu-ray Disc™ drive
o Small form factor with its versatile horizontal or vertical placement is designed to easily fit into your home media center (slim tower only)